1. Any customer of Pisces Pet Emporium may apply to become a member of the V.I.Pisces Customer Program by filling out an application form (also available from any cashier). Forms must be returned to a Pisces Pet Emporium cashier in order to be processed. Pisces Pet Emporium will then assign a V.I.Pisces Customer Number to the applicant applying for membership in the Program.
2. Members must keep their personal information file up to date by filling out a Change of Information form. This form can be filled out and emailed directly to Pisces or brought into the store and given to a cashier. Forms are also available in-store.
1. Members of the V.I.Pisces Customer Program will be awarded one point for each dollar spent on the purchase of regularly priced merchandise. The customer must provide the V.I.Pisces Customer account number at the time of purchase (alternately, members may use their 10 digit phone number).
2. Double points will be offered every Wednesday on all regularly priced merchandise.
3. No points will be awarded for the purchase of permanently reduced merchandise unless pursuant to a specific promotion.
4. No points will be awarded for the purchase of Gift Certificates.
5. No points will be awarded for any item that is part of the Frequent Buyer program.
6. No points will be awarded to customers who are making purchases under a business or club discount.
7. Points will be calculated on the price of items excluding payment of any taxes and rounded to the nearest dollar.
8. In the event of disputed credit card charges, any points awarded for the original transaction will be deducted.
9. A valid Pisces Pet Emporium receipt must accompany all returns/exchanges. For returns/exchanges, points will be deducted from the account number that was used for the original purchase. The V.I.Pisces Customer will be reimbursed for the purchase price shown on the receipt.
10. V.I.Pisces Customer points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. V.I.Pisces Customer points are void when redeemed.
11. Purchases made prior to membership in the V.I.Pisces Customer Program cannot be credited to a member’s account.
1. In-store merchandise will be awarded on the following points accumulations:
o 1,000 points can be redeemed for $35 in-store merchandise.
o 2,000 points can be redeemed for $75 in-store merchandise.
o 3,000 points can be redeemed for $125 in-store merchandise.
o 5,000 points can be redeemed for $250 in-store merchandise.
2. V.I.Pisces Customer Accounts will be reduced by the amount of points redeemed on in-store merchandise. Remaining points will still be valid.
3. Customers who are redeeming points must present picture ID (this is only to verify that points are being deducted from the correct account).
Your account number is on your application form. Please inform the cashier of your account number every time you shop at Pisces Pet Emporium to collect points. Pisces Pet Emporium does not issue membership cards, so for your convenience, you may also use your 10-digit phone number (area code + phone number).
When customers join as a couple (more than one name on the same account), both are eligible for points collection and either may redeem points on that account.
Terms & Conditions for the V.I.Pisces Customer Program are below or you can view a printable Terms & Conditions here.
Terms and Conditions
1. Pisces Pet Emporium reserves the right to cancel, modify or restrict the V.I.Pisces Customer Program or any aspects of the Program at any time with or without notice.
2. Pisces Pet Emporium may revoke membership in the V.I.Pisces Customer Program at any time; failure to follow any terms of the Program or any misrepresentation by the customer may be subject to membership revocation and will affect eligibility for further participation in the Program.
3. V.I.Pisces Customer Program points for a member as reflected in Pisces Pet Emporium’s in-store (at a Till) records shall be deemed correct.
4. Pisces Pet Emporium’s V.I.Pisces Customer account number is not transferable.
5. Pisces Pet Emporium will treat all account information as confidential.
6. V.I.Pisces customers are able to view their points balance through their online account. If you are a V.I.Pisces customer, you must provide the same phone number when signing up online as you use to access your V.I.Pisces account in-store. Failure to do so will prevent you from viewing your points balance on-line. If you wish to change your phone number, you may do so online but you must also complete and submit a change of information form. Failure to submit this form will prevent you from viewing your point balance online.