AquaScape EcoRx Anchor Control
Highly effective in treating anchor worms, fish lice, and copepods.Anchor Control removes external parasites on pond fish including anchor worms, fish lice, mites and copepods. Signs of external parasites include thread-like worms hanging from body, small moving lumps on skin, red streaks on fins and body, fins held close to body, gills hang partially open and pump fast, and fish scrape against objects in pond.
For garden pond use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not for use on food fish
- Safe for ornamental pond fish and plants
- Before using, change 25 % of the pond water
- Use one teaspoon (5 g) to 40 U.S. gallons (150 L)
- Maintain strong aeration during treatment
- Clean measuring device before every use
- Contents treat 4,080 U.S. gallons (15,400 L)
- If needed, safely treat up to three times - wait six days between treatments Change 25 % of the water before each treatment
- Remove activated carbon during use
- Remove snails and crustaceans
This product hasn't been reviewed yet.