Permanent Removal of Stains & Odors
Caused by: cat spray, urine, feces, vomit, hair balls, blood, dirt, grass, grease, red wine, coffee, tea, milk, mildew, ink, marker & more!
- remove excess solids or liquid with paper towel.
- Saturate problem surface, allow to work for about 5 minutes if needed.
- Blot stain and excess moisture with absorbent cloth.
- For tough stains let sit longer and agitate with a stiff bristle brush.
- Allow area to dry naturally.
- Remove excess odor causing solids or liquids with paper towel.
- Saturate area and let sit for 10 minutes or more )urine stains on carpet can go into backing, pad and floor).
- Be sure to apply enough product to reach these areas.
- Blot or whip excess moisture with an absorbent cloth.
- Allow to dry naturally.
- If the odor still persists after the area has dried, the product was not able to reach the source of the odor. Re-treat the area, saturate with enough liquid to reach the source of odor.
Captures and Destroyers Odors!
Pisces Pro Eco-Green discourages pet re-soiling. Powerful yet safe and environmentally safe. Contains a proprietary formula of water, enzyme producing microbials, sophisticated non-soiling surfatants, and innovative rapid odor control technology. Readily biodegradable!