Made in Canada
Orijen Tundra is a biologically appropriate dog diet for all life stages. All dogs are adapted to thrive on a varied diet of whole game,fish & fowl, with smaller amounts of fruits, vegetables and grasses.
- Brimming with 38% richly nourishing and a limited 16% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN nourishes dogs of all breeds and lifestages according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- Unmatched by any other dog food, 2/3 of ORIJEN’s meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of meats are gently dried at 90°C from fresh meats, game and fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc is added.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
Fresh goat (5%), fresh wild boar (5%), fresh venison (5%), fresh arctic char (5%), fresh duck (5%), fresh wild boar liver (5%), fresh duck liver (5%), fresh mutton (4%), fresh steelhead trout (4%), fresh wild boar kidney (4%), mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), fresh whole pilchard (4%), lamb (dehydrated, 4%), mutton (dehydrated, 4%), alaskan cod (dehydrated, 4%), blue whiting (dehydrated, 4%), herring (dehydrated, 4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, lentil fiber, duck fat (2%), fresh mutton tripe (1.5%), herring oil (1%), fresh goat heart (1%), fresh goat kidney (1%), fresh goat liver (0.5%), fresh venison liver (0.5%), fresh venison heart (0.5%), fresh mutton liver (0.5%), fresh wild boar heart (0.5%), whole navy beans, freeze-dried goat liver, freeze-dried venison liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole zucchini, whole parsnips, carrots, whole apples, whole bartlett pears, kale, spinach greens, beet greens, turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.