The AQUATICLIFE RO Buddie is a three-stage RO/DI unit designed for residential use to reduce the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in tap water. Each RO Buddie includes a Sediment, Carbon and cartridge. Useful applications include smaller aquariums, fountains, humidifiers and more. With incoming water pressure at 65 PSI and water temperature at 77°F, the RO Buddie will produce up to 50 gallons in a 24-hour period, or a little over two gallons per hour. The included tubing and fittings make setup quick and easy. 50 GPD RO Buddie Item 540016.
- AFFORDABLE RO WATER - Produce up to 50 gallons of reverse osmosis water every 24 hours at an affordable price with the RO Buddie. The RO Membrane will remove up to 98% of the TDS in the water.
- SEDIMENT REMOVAL - The 5-micron sediment filter traps particulate matter like dirt, silt, and rust that will affect the taste and appearance of the water.
- CARBON FILTRATION - The 5-micron activated carbon reduces chlorine and conditions the water prior to the RO membrane.
- MEMBRANE FILTRATION - The RO membrane reduces impurities known as Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from the water down to 1/10,000 of a micron, reducing arsenic, lead, parasitic cysts, copper and more.
- SMALL SPACE FRIENDLY - The compact footprint makes this RO unit portable and ideal for small spaces.
- STANDARD REJECTION RATE - Like larger RO units, the RO Buddie provides a typical rejection rate of 1:3.4 and can become even more efficient at 1:1.5 by adding a Smart Buddie Booster Pump.
- LET'S GO – Using the included tubing, fittings and hardware, you’ll be producing RO/DI water in minutes.
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 4 x 13.8 inches
- Suggested water pressure: 60 PSI
- Maximum water pressure: 100 PSI
- Optimal Water Temperature: 77°F (25°C)
- Maximum Water Temperature: 105°F (40.5°C)
- Typical Rejection Rate: 1:3.4
In The Box: RO Unit, Cartridges, Membrane, Faucet Adapter, Membrane Wrench, 20 feet of Polyethylene Tubing.