Pygmy goats are a smaller goat breed. A nanny will grow to less than two feet tall and weigh less than 75 pounds. They are raised for milk and meat just like regular goats, but their smaller size allows people to keep them more easily as pets as well.
- Scientific Name: Capra hircus
- Characteristics: This cute pygmy nanny looks quite petable. With its outstretched neck and lively demeanor, it’s surely ready to play.
- Size and Color: Pygmy goats come in many colors, but this figure is a mix of grey and white, along with realistic colors for the hooves and face. It’s 3 inches long and 1 ½ inches tall, a little smaller than a Twinkie.
- The Pygmy Nanny Goat is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.