Refracomteres are an essential tool for any marine hobbyist who wishes to check their salinity accurately and easily. This tool will outlast a hydrometer and will help you ensure that your marine critters are happy and healthy!
- This dual scale salinity refractometer is used to measure, monitor and control the concentration of salt water and brine.
- Dual Salinity Scale - 0-100ppt & 1.000-1070 Salinity SG
- Features ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) for accurate readings
- Easy to use - just need 2-3 drops of solution, you can get accurate readings.
- Portable Refractometer (with automatic temperature compensation)
- Screwdriver for calibrating
- Carrying Case
1.000 - 1.070
First, you need to calibrate your refractometer using Accurasea. Place a few drops on the prism side and follow manual instructions on taking a reading and setting the calibration. After calibration, simply put 3 drops of your tank water on the glass lens, close the clear plastic cover, and look thru the eyepiece to read your salinity.